Holiday Magic BarsFrom christinem 4 years ago
- 2 cups ginger cookie crumbs (I use Anna's ginger Thins, but any crisp gingersnap-type cookie will do) shopping list
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (I use Ghirardelli - they seem to melt better and don't scorch as easily) shopping list
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp. minced candied ginger shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 8" x 8" or 9" x 9" inch baking dish.
- Combine crumbs and butter, and press into bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chocolate/white chocolate morsels, cranberries, apricots, ginger, nuts and coconut.
- Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely, then cut into squares with a sharp knife.
- Measurements are estimates - a little more or less of anything is fine.