Hawaiian KabobsFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds beef strips shopping list
- 1 onion peeled and cut into 1” pieces shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and cut into 1” pieces shopping list
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks drained reserving juice shopping list
- 18 cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill then thread beef, onion, bell pepper, pineapple and tomatoes alternately on skewers.
- Combine pineapple juice, honey, brown sugar, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved then set aside.
- Grill kebabs 22 minutes turning often while brushing on marinade every 4 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!