Cranberry BreadFrom canned_food_fan 5 years ago
- Non-stick cooking spray shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 4x8-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the cranberry sauce in another bowl. Stir in eggs and oil. Add flour mixture to the cranberry mixture; stir to combine. The batter will be thick and stiff.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for about one hour, or until a tester inserted into the bread comes out clean. Let stand in the pan for 10 minutes to cool before slicing
The Cookcanned_food_fan Pittsburgh, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!