Baked BBQ RibsFrom dcgarliclover 4 years ago
- For the Dry Rub: shopping list
- 8 TBSP brown sugar shopping list
- 1 TBSP salt shopping list
- 1 TBSP chili powder shopping list
- ½ tsp black pepper shopping list
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- ½ tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 5-6 lbs ribs, preferably Baby Back. shopping list
- Favorite BBQ sauce (I use KC Masterpiece Hickory and brown sugar.) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all Dry Rub ingredients together and rub liberally over the ribs. Place the ribs on a large plate or baking dish, cover with foil and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet (lined with foil). Add the “juice” from the plate and seal the pan tightly with foil. (Hint: Spray the foil so it does not stick to the ribs.)
- Roast the ribs at 300 degrees for 2 ½ to 3 hours. Raise the temperature to 350 degrees. Remove the foil and brush with the BBQ sauce. Roast for an additional 15 minutes uncovered.