Coconut Cranberry Oatmeal CookiesFrom jaki44 6 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup quick rolled oats shopping list
- 2 cups coconut shopping list
- Handful dried cranberries shopping list
- Handful semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream butter, add sugars slowly and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Sift together flour, salt, baking soda and powder. Gradually add into the butter mixture. Mix in oats and coconut. Add in a handful of dried cranberries and chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoon onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
The Cookjaki44 Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!