Apple and Onion Pork ChopsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 6 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 golden delicious apples cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple cider shopping list
How to make it
- Trim pork chops then combine flour and next four ingredients.
- Sprinkle both sides of chops with 1 tablespoon seasoned flour.
- Brown chops in olive oil in large skillet over medium heat then remove from skillet.
- Add apple, onion, remaining seasoned flour and cider to skillet then stir to mix well.
- Place pork chops on top then reduce heat cover and simmer 10 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
okay... I just won the lottery, so therefore, u will become my personal chef!!!! plane tick in the mail:):) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! hugs....snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
i just purchased the most beautiuful pork chops to stuff. Think I will adapt this recipe; it will make them just perfect. Thanks so much. A 5 form me.tablescape in loved it
I have made this 4 times in 3 months and my family loves it. It is a must for any recipe box and you don't have to be a whiz in the kitchen to pull of the WOWanniestam in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!