Cranberry MousseFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine boiling water and gelatin stirring until dissolved then stir in cranberry sauce.
- Refrigerate until mixture mounds when dropped from a spoon about 30 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping then spoon into serving dishes and sprinkle with pecans.
- Chill until set approximately 3 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
WOW!!! hey, i meant to ask.. is that ur kitty in the bowl? my kitty is so much like this one:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!! Good one sweetie:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
I love cranberries in any form. Think I will try real whipped cream in some way. Thanks.tablescape in loved it
delightfuul, I have made similar!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!