Florentine Crepes Cordon BleuFrom hopscotch 6 years ago
- 12 prepared plain crepes shopping list
- 12 thin slices sandwich-style ham shopping list
- 12 thin deli-style Swiss cheese slices shopping list
- Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 package Stouffer's frozen spinach souffle (or your own recipe), cooked per directions shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed tarragon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups half & half shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 small can mushrooms, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place ham slice on each crepe. Brush ham with Dijon mustard. Place cheese slice (same size as ham) over mustard. Place 1 Tablespoon of cooked spinach souffle on cheese, then gently roll up crepe. Repeat for all 12 crepes. Place crepes, seam side down, in greased baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, uncovering for last 5 minutes. While crepes are baking, prepare sauce as follows.
- Sauce: In medium saucepan, melt butter. Blend in flour, tarragon, seasoned salt, and pepper. Stir in half & half. Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture thickens and bubbles. Stir in Parmesan cheese, then parsley and chopped mushrooms. Lower heat to simmer and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. If sauce appears too thick, you may add a little milk to give a nice consistency to spoon over cooked crepes. Serve 2 crepes per person. Garnish with tomato wedges and parsley sprigs.
- Serves: 6
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!