Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter CookiesFrom sandygalesmith 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 package (6 ounce) chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat together peanut butter, oil, sugars, egg and vanilla.Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.Add the dry mixture into the wet mixture and blend well.Fold in chocolate chips.Drop batter 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.Let
- cool for 2 minutes before removing from the baking sheet.