SEAFOOD STUFFED RAVIOLIFrom tucky 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup dinely chopped shrimp shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped crab meat shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded old cheddar cheese shopping list
- 24 wonton wrappers shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped leeks, (white & light green part only shopping list
- 1 tbsp finely grated lime zest shopping list
- 3/4 cup 35% whipping cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup shicken stock shopping list
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- Salt & pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped chives shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine shrimp, crab and cheese.
- Place half the wonton wrappers on work surface.
- Place 2 tbsp of seafood mixture in centre of each.
- Brush water around edges of wrapper; top with second wrapper. Press together; pressing out air and sealing edges.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Lime Cream Sauce:
- In medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat until browned and bubbly, but not burnt.
- Add leeks and lime zest; saute for about 3 min or until leeks start to soften.
- Add cream, stock and lime juice; cook stirring occasionally for about 2 min or until sauce comes to boil.
- Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper. In large wide pot of boiling water.
- Cook ravioli, for about 3 to 5 min or until tender.
- Remove with a slotted spoon; transfer to shallow bowls.
- Spoon lime cream sauce over ravioli; sprinkle with Parmesan and chives.
The Cooktucky Ottawa, CA
The Rating4 people
I like this, a great recipe.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Yummy!!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
'SEE' food?.. oh yeah sir!!! love this one!!! gonna make after HO HO HO days... HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!