Pasta PomodoroFrom jaki44 5 years ago
- 1 lb. angel hair pasta shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 onion finely chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced shopping list
- 4 cups diced fresh comprari or roma tomatoes (comprari are sweeter) shopping list
- 2 tble. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- chopped fresh basil shopping list
- grated parmasan or romano cheese shopping list
- freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Add pasta to a large pot of salted boiling water and cook until al dente, drain.
- Put olive oil in large deep saute pan over medium high heat. Saute onions and garlic until soft. Reduce heat and add tomatoes, vinegar, chicken broth, and white wine. Simmer 8-10 minutes. Stir in basil and pepper. Add in pasta and toss with sauce.
- Put in serving dish and serve with fresh grated cheese.
The Cookjaki44 Tampa, FL
The Rating4 people
Welcome to Group recipes! this sounds wonderful as well as easy to prepare! ^5!a1patti in Salem loved it
Very good!goodeat in Benton loved it
Right up my alley! Love it.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!