Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger DipFrom goodeat 4 years ago
- 8 slices bacon shopping list
- 1/2 lb lean (at least 85%) ground beef shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) shredded American-cheddar cheese blend (2 cups) shopping list
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into bite-size strips shopping list
- 1 package (5.25 oz) mini bagel chips shopping list
How to make it
- In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; reserve 2 tablespoons bacon for garnish.
- 2. In same skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Reduce heat to low. Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheese, tomatoes and crumbled bacon until well mixed and cheese starts to melt.
- 3. Pour mixture into 1- to 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until hot and bubbly.
- 4. Stir parsley into dip. Sprinkle with reserved bacon for garnish. Keep on Low heat setting to serve. Serve with bell pepper strips and bagel chips.