Chinese Spare ribsFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 lb spareribs shopping list
- 1/4 c brown sugar shopping list
- 2 T red bean curd sauce or paste shopping list
- 1/4 C honey shopping list
- 1/2 tsp 5-spice powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 T sherry ( or whiskey) shopping list
- 1 tsp red food coloring shopping list
- 1 crushed garlic clove shopping list
How to make it
- Place spareribs into large pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over spareribs and marinate overnight, turning once.
- Put spareriabs in roasting pan and bake in oven at 325F for 30 minutes.
- Turn spareriabs, baste with remaining marinade.
- Continue baking for 30 more minutes.
- Special Notes: Some Chinese cooks will use a whiskey instead of Sherry.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Merry CHRISTmas1Hi,5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
I like this and put it on my list to try.
And Merry Christmas.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Asian Foods235 members
Chinese Food136 members
Cooking With Booze79 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Meat Glorious Meat62 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Cooking For 1 Or 213 members
Packages Jars And Cans29 members
International Dishes43 members
A Drop Of HONEY16 members