Tootin Cheesy Garlic Bacon BiscuitsFrom mrstcopper 6 years ago
- 2 Cups Bisquick baking mix shopping list
- 6 slices bacon shopping list
- 2/3 Cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Extra sharp cheddar cheese (I use cracker barrel because of its awesome flavor.) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup pepper Jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 Cup butter or margarine (melted) shopping list
- 2 Tsp Minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Cook your bacon, pat dry and crumble into tiny pieces.
- Mix Bisquick, Milk, Cheeses, Bacon crumble, and minced garlic until a soft dough forms stirring quickly for a good 30-60 seconds
- Drop your dough using a spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet a few inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- Melt your butter or margarine then mix in your garlic powder
- Remove your biscuits from the oven & immediately bush the tops with the melted butter mixture before removing from cookie sheet
- Serve nice & warm!
The Cookmrstcopper MIDDLETOWN, NJ
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!