Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom hopscotch 4 years ago
- 2 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter or margarine, at room temperature shopping list
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks (mini Hershey's kisses work well) shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Beat together the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until blended. Stir in flour mixture until well blended and dough forms. Stir in the chocolate chunks and chopped pecans.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, drop dough by slightly rounded mounds onto large un-greased baking sheet, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 325 degrees 15 to 17 minutes, until golden brown around the edges and lightly colored on top.
- Remove from baking sheets to a wire rack to cool for about 3 minutes. Remove the cookies with a metal spatula from the baking sheet to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!