Barbequed Pork TenderloinsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 whole pork tenderloins shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 green onion cut in half shopping list
How to make it
- Remove and discard fat from the meat.
- Combine soy sauce, wine, sugar, honey, cinnamon garlic and onion in large bowl.
- Add pork turning tenderloins to coat completely.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour or refrigerate overnight turning occasionally.
- Drain pork reserving marinade then place pork on wire rack over a meat pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven until done about 1 hour.
- Turn and baste twice with reserved marinade during baking.
- Remove pork from oven then cool a few minutes and cut into diagonal slices and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!