Barbecued Rib Eye - BulgogiFrom hopscotch 5 years ago
- 2 lb beef rib eye thinly sliced shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup mirin (sweet rice wine) shopping list
- 1/4 cup sake shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbl sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 x Asian pear peeled and grated shopping list
- 3 tbl chopped garlic shopping list
- 3 x green onions chopped shopping list
- 1 piece ginger root - (1/2" long) grated shopping list
- 1/2 tsp freshly-ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- * Combine soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, sesame
- oil, sesame seeds, pear, garlic, onions, ginger root
- and pepper and chill 2 hours.
- * Add meat to marinade, cover and refrigerate 3 to
- 4 hours.
- * Drain meat, discarding marinade. Place beef on
- bulgogi grill pan set over hot coals or on bulgogi
- grill pan for stove set over medium-high heat. Cook
- until meat is browned on both sides and cooked
- through, 3 to 10 minutes, depending on thickness of
- * This recipe yields 4 servings.
- (somewhere out there on surf city)
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!