Chicken Dry GravyFrom priyaprashanth 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- chicken pieces - 1/2 kg (cut into small pieces) shopping list
- onion - 2 nos (chopped) shopping list
- tomato - 2 nos (chopped) shopping list
- Red chilly powder - 2 tsp shopping list
- coriander powder - 2 tsp shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- ginger - garlic paste - 1 tsp shopping list
- curd - 1/2 cup shopping list
- lime juice - 1 tsp shopping list
- gram flour - 2 tsp shopping list
- curry leaves shopping list
- To garnish: shopping list
- coriander leaves shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Roast the gram flour until its color changes. Keep aside.
- 2) Grind the chopped onion and tomato together in a blender. ( Don't grind it as fine paste). Keep aside.
- 3) Now mix the onion-tomato paste, red chilly powder, coriander powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, curd, lime juice, roasted gram flour with the chicken pieces and let it marinate for 2-3 hours.
- 4) Heat oil in pan, add the curry leaves, then pour the mixed chicken content. Simmer and close it with a lid.
- 5) Keep stirring at regular intervals till the chicken is completely cooked and the gravy becomes dry and thick.
- 6) Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.