Thai Chicken Curry With Sweet Potato And SpinachFrom sosousme 4 years ago
- 1 tablespoon neutral vegetable oil (I use grapeseed oil) shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced shopping list
- 1 cup low-sodium or homemade chicken broth shopping list
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons (or to taste) red curry paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce, or to taste shopping list
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced about 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and saute until tender. Add the stock, coconut milk, fish sauce and brown sugar. Bring to a simmer, add the curry paste and stir until it dissolves.
- Add the sweet potato and simmer for 10 minutes, or until almost tender. Add the chicken, cook 3 - 4 minutes. Stir in the spinach and cook until it just wilts.
- Per Serving: 260 Calories; 12g Fat; 26g Protein; 18g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 50mg Cholesterol; 125mg Sodium.
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!