Tourtiere Canadian Pork PieFrom sunflower48386 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook all ingredients together except pie crust, stirring constantly until meat is light brown in appearance, but still moist, about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Prepare favorite pie crust
- Pour mixture into pastry lined pie plate, cover with top crust that has slits in it. Seal and press firmly around edges with a fork.
- Bake at 400 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before cutting.