Japanese Sweet Dough breadFrom hopscotch 7 years ago
- * I am estimating about two hours to allow for the dough to rise. shopping list
- Taken from the Foppish Baker blog -- shopping list
- Instant dry yeast -- about 2 teaspoons, just short of one package instant (5g) shopping list
- Warm water – 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon (195ml) shopping list
- bread flour – 2 3/4 cup (375g) shopping list
- sugar – 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon (75g) shopping list
- salt – a heaping half-teaspoon (4g) shopping list
- skim milk – 2 teaspoons (12g) shopping list
- egg – one (38g) shopping list
- unsalted butter – 2 1/2 tablespoons (36g) , softened shopping list
How to make it
- Rise, shape, proof as you would other breads,.
- Bake at 400 for 10 to 15 minutes.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!