POPCORN TACO CHICKENFrom ozsmom 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken (breasts & thighs) shopping list
- 2 cups flour; divided shopping list
- 2 eggs; beaten shopping list
- 1 pkg dry taco seasoning mix shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn shopping list
- 2 cups Frito corn chips; divided shopping list
- 1 cup pepperjack cheese; divided shopping list
How to make it
- Turn on deep fryer.
- While heating up cut chicken into bitesize pieces.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl put 1 cup of flour, in another bowl place beaten eggs and in a 3rd bowl mix taco seasoning and remaining cup flour until well combined.
- One by one dip chicken into plain flour, then egg and then dredge in taco flour mixture.
- Put chicken into deep fryer and cook until golden brown.
- Place on paper towel to drain any excess grease.
- While cooking heat salsa and corn on stovetop.
- Add drained chicken to salsa.
- Put 1/2 cup Fritos on each plate, put on salsa/chicken mixture and top with 1/4 cup cheese
The Cookozsmom Nepean, CA
The Rating4 people
YUMMY!!! GOTTA make this!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Had to click on five fork for this!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
This sounds different and yummy! Love the end part with the salsa! Thanks for sharing!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!