Sweet Apricot ChickenFrom ozsmom 7 years ago
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bitesize chunks shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup apricot jam shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbsp dry onion soup mix shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Saute the chicken and garlic in oil until chicken is brown on all sides.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl mix jam, honey, bbq sauce, water and onion soup mix together and set aside.
- Put chicken in a 9 x 9 baking dish and pour the apricot sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for about 20-30 mins.
- Sauce will be bubbly