Elegant Orange Jello Recipe with ChampagneFrom hopscotch 7 years ago
- 2 cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 cups chilled champagne shopping list
- ½ cup cold water shopping list
- 3 packets orange jello, 3 oz each shopping list
- 1 cup red grapes, halved shopping list
- 1 can mandarin orange segments, drained shopping list
- Zest from orange for garnish shopping list
- whipped cream to garnish or cream fraiche or mascarpone shopping list
- orange whipped cream shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 2½ teaspoons fresh orange juice shopping list
- 2½ tablespoons confectioners’ sugar shopping list
- 1½ teaspoons orange zest shopping list
How to make it
- Elegant Orange Jello Recipe with Champagne
- Combine the jello with the boiling water, stirring well for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cold water and champagne.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until the mixture is thicker.
- Fold in the fruit.
- Divide the jello mixture between 8 serving dishes and chill for 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with the orange zest and whipped cream before serving.
- Orange Whipped Cream
- Place heavy cream, vanilla and orange juice in the bowl of the Cuisinart Hand Stand Mixer. Insert the chef’s whisk. Turn to speed 1 and mix for about 20 seconds, until cream just starts to thicken. With motor running, gradually add the sugar and zest. Increase to speed 3 and beat until soft peaks form. Transfer to a separate bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!