Chile Bean QuesadillasFrom myrna 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet
- Saute onions, garlic, and pepper for 3 minutes being careful not to burn.
- Add beans and heat through. Mash with potato masher, leaving mixture 'chunky'. Add cilantro.
- Remove and clean skillet. Heat again to medium heat.
- Spread 1/4 of the bean mixture on one tortilla. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and cover with another tortilla.
- Place in skillet and heat until slightly browning. Flip and continue to heat until cheese is melted. Cut into quarters and continue with the rest of the cheese, beans and tortillas.