Cinnamon Sugar Crescent Roll-upsFrom angelabangela 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate. Spread with a thin layer of softened butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar (if you feel like the measurements might be too much by all means decrease the amount you wish to use). Roll up dough as usual and bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix all ingredients together until it is your desired consistency. Use to drizzle over pastries or as a dipping icing.
- Roll up 1/4 c chopped walnuts or pecans in the middle with the cinnamon and sugar.
- Use brown sugar instead of granulated sugar.
- Chop up an apple and mix with sugar, roll up!
The Cookangelabangela Milwaukee, WI
The Rating5 people
Great tasty recipe thanks bunches for sharingmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmm I love cinnamony crescent rolls!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
OH YES!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!