Sausage Roll Ups with Mustard Dipping SauceFrom teatimin 6 years ago
- SAUSAGES: shopping list
- 1 lb. bacon shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 3 cups herb stuffing mix shopping list
- 1/2 lb. bulk, ground, hot italian sausage, raw shopping list
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- mustard DIPPING SAUCE: shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2-6 drops Tabasco sauce, depending on how hot you want it shopping list
- 1 med. clove garlic, peeled and crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter and add water, heat to boiling, remove from heat. Stir in the stuffing mix; add the raw sausage; ass eggs; mix thoroughly. Chill for 1 hour for easier handling.
- Cut bacon slices in half. Shape sausage mixture into small balls. Wrap each ball in half slices of bacon, securing with toothpicks.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place bacon-wrapped sausage ballson a wire rack on a cookie sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes, turning halfway. Serve with Mustard Dipping Sauce.
- MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE:
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Chill and serve with Sausage Rolls.
The Cookteatimin Cascade, CO
The Rating2 people
wow! great post high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it