KOOL AID COOKIESFrom ozsmom 6 years ago
- 2 ½ cups four shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 pkg KOOL AID drink mix shopping list
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg white slightly beaten (to brush the cookies with) shopping list
- Decorating sugar (to sprinkle the tops with)(same colour as your chosen Kool Aid flavor) shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and kool-aid
- Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat butter, white sugar and egg.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour mixture.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into 2 separate balls.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll out 1 ball at a time on a lightly floured surface until 1/4" thick.
- Cut with cookie cutter and place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with egg white and sprinkle with coloured sugar.
- Bake 9-11 minutes.
- Makes 2 dozen