Roasted PotatoesFrom zentenn 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary - or 2 dried shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 cup baby red onions, peeled or 1/2 large red onion cut into a big dice shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Put potatoes, garlic, rosemary and onions in a large bowl
- Add olive oil and mix well
- Place on baking sheet and bake until brown and crispy - about 30 minutes, but don't burn
- Remove from oven, place on serving tray or plates and sprinkle with feta and more rosemary
- Sit back and enjoy the praise!
The Cookzentenn Fort Myers, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!