Peppery PorkFrom mbelisle 4 years ago
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut into "steaks" shopping list
- juice and grated peel from two large oranges shopping list
- 4 tablespoons cumin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large ziploc bag and shake to coat pork.
- Marinate for at least two hours, or overnight, in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Line roaster with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place pork in lined roasting pan and drizzle remaining marinade over top.
- Roast at 450 F for 5 minutes.
- Reduce oven to 350 F and continue roasting 20 to 25 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
- Slice and serve hot with potatoes and coleslaw.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!