Chicken Creole With Chili Cream SauceFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with Creole seasoning then heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned then add soup, water, chilies and lime juice.
- Heat to a boil then cook over low heat for 10 minutes then stir in sour cream and heat through.
- Pour chicken mixture over rice and serve immediately.