Flat Apple Pie Or Danish Apple PieFrom chacha 5 years ago
- 6 apples, cored, peeled and sliced shopping list
- Note: I like to use a crunchy, tart apple such as Granny Smith shopping list
- 3/4 cup buckwheat honey or barley-malt syrup shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour plus 1/2 cup whole wheat flour or if you like reversed to 1 cup whole wheat and 1/2 cup all-purpose shopping list
- a pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- First, grease a baking dish with butter.
- Place the sliced apples in the dish and drizzle with honey or barley-malt syrup.
- Mix butter, flour, salt, and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle the mixture over apples and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
- NOTE: Cut butter into small pieces when mixing with flour.
The Cookchacha New York, NY
The Rating5 people
Awsome! gonna print save make Eat yeah! high5 plusmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmshortell7424 in Colonial Heights loved it