Chicken TandooriFrom aprilstarr 8 years ago
- 6 chicken breasts boned and skinned shopping list
- 1-2tbs lemon juce shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 3 tbsp chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/2oz fresh grated ginger shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 tab ground coriander shopping list
- 1 tab ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tabs paprika shopping list
- 1-11/2 tab tumeric shopping list
- 1/2 ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup plane yogurt shopping list
- 1 small red onion shopping list
How to make it
- Dry chicken with kitchen paper.slash them with sharp knife 2 or 3 times.
- salt and pepper both sides of chicken
- in a blender mix :coriander,cumin,cayenne,paprika,tumerick,ginger,lemon juice and yogurt
- slice red onion in to rings
- place chicken,onion rings and yougert mix in zip lock bag and shake it around to make sure the chiken gets coated well.
- leave in the fridge over night to marinate
- drain excess of the chicken and grill one each side about 3-4 min.
- (grill the onions too)
- sprinkle with fresh cilantro and grilled onions
The Cookaprilstarr Ensenada, MX
- Not added to any groups yet!