Manja Fried RiceFrom goldenmanja 6 years ago
- 4 cup rice shopping list
- 3 shallots shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 5 long beans shopping list
- 1 carrots shopping list
- 3 chicken fillets shopping list
- 5 squid ball (optional) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- salt to taste and oil shopping list
How to make it
- Slice chicken fillets about 1cm, cut the squid balls into 4 and put them in a bowl.
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, curry powder, black pepper and juice from the lime into the bowl.
- Mix everything together and live it for a while
- Cut Long beans (about 1cm) and carrot in small pieces (diced). Soak for 5 mins in water and strain.
- Dry blend shallots and garlic.
- Heat oil in a wok and saute the shallots and garlic until fragrance.
- Add chicken and squid balls, stir and leave it for 5 min.
- Add long beans and carrots. Cover and leave for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and stir until everything mix together.
- Add rice, folding rice continuously until everything well mixed and evenly cooked.
- Scoop some fried rice and if u can see it steaming that means its cooked.
- Serve with cryspy fried onions.
The Cookgoldenmanja Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!