Roasted Red Pepper Provolone PaniniFrom cheftom 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place two slices of bread on a plate.
- Place a slice of provolone cheese on top of each slice of bread.
- Top of of the slices with the roasted red pepper.
- Season with salt and Italian seasoning.
- Assemble the sandwich.
- Preheat your panini press or a grill.
- Place the sandwich on the panini press and pull the top down on it.
- Let cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookcheftom Lindenhurst, NY
The Rating3 people
Sounds tasty and easy,High 5!lanabade in Goshen loved it
yummy! thanks for sharing!angelabangela in Milwaukee loved it
I am experimenting with my waffle maker and chose to make this panini in it! Worked out well, and very delicious! Added a post in the IMI ------> moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it