Banana Pistachio PieFrom carmenbigred 6 years ago
- 3/4c. cinnamon graham cracher crumbs shopping list
- 2tbs. reduced-fat margarine, melted shopping list
- 2 packages fat-free sugar-free instant pistachio pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 2-1/2c. cold fat-free milk shopping list
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced shopping list
- 1/4tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1c. thawed frozen reduced-fat nondairy whipped topping shopping list
- Additional whipped topping for decoration shopping list
How to make it
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine in small bowl, stirring with fork until crumbly. Press into bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Prepare pudding mix according to package pie directions, using 2-1/2c. milk. Gently stir in banana and cinnamon; fold in 1c. whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Top with additional whipped topping before serving.
The Cookcarmenbigred Columbia, SC
The Rating4 people
I love this recipe what a great post. I am drooling just thinking about this one.
5+++++++ forks!tucky in Ottawa loved it
I'm gonna try this when I get out to the grocery store and get everything I need. This looks fantastic!
5 forksozsmom in Nepean loved it
I was 'browsing' my recipes and came across this..Sorry I 'missed' this:) It will be a yummy treat to eat:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cookies And Sweets452 members
All Holidays135 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb122 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
Pie Lovers Of The World106 members
Delicious Foods39 members
A Tea Party71 members
Pies Pies Everywhere Is Pies45 members