Easy Cream Of Carrot SoupFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sauté carrots, onion and celery in butter in a Dutch oven for 10 minutes.
- Add broth, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and cool for 10 minutes.
- Place half of mixture in an electric blender; blend until smooth.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Return to Dutch oven.
- Stir in half-and-half, and cook until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
- Makes about 7 cups.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
lovin' it!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Nothin like greaat flavors here thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it