Pork Loin in Cherry WineFrom gonzois48 6 years ago
How to make it
- season your pork with garlic, parsley, basil, pepper - both sides
- Place in greased 9x13 or you can use a smaller pan, depending on the size of your roast.
- Add cherry wine about 1 c.
- bake at 275 for 5-6 hours
- Place pork on cutting board to rest
- place in pan of boiling water, cook about 15 min.
- Drain and rinse
- --------Wine Sauce---------
- In pan add EVOO and garlic - sautee
- add the wine juices from the pork
- add cream and corn starch, enough to thicken to a honey consistency
- Slice pork
- Place onto plate
- place pasta onto plate
- pour wine sauce over pasta and pork
- This pasta is great because the shells will hold the wine sauce like little mini spas