Tart Lemon Raspberry PieFrom maxy_bo 7 years ago
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust shopping list
- 1-2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries shopping list
- ¼ cup sugar shopping list
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (more or less depending on personal taste, I love lemon and use a lot) shopping list
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, heat raspberries and sugar.
- Add cornstarch to thicken.
- Once raspberries reach a nice consistency, remove from heat and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream until it is whipped.
- Slowly fold in lemon and juice and milk.
- Whip together until smooth.
- Pour ½ of the whipping cream mixture into crust.
- Next add the raspberries and then top with the remaining whipping cream mixture.
- Chill and serve.