grilled leftover steak sandwichFrom optimistic1_2 6 years ago
- two pieces of med rare leftover bbq steak sliced fairly thin shopping list
- four thick slices of whole wheat Italian bread shopping list
- 2 slices of provolone cheese shopping list
- 2 leftover grilled portabello mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 1 roasted red pepper,cut in half shopping list
- 2 romaine leaves shopping list
- 2 tsp renees lite caesar salad dressing shopping list
- salt and fresh ground black pepper. shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- with the palm of your hand flatten slices of bread.
- Layer slices of steak, cheese, mushroom slices, onion, and roasted pepper on bread,
- brush both sides of bread with olive oil and grill of top shelf of bbq till bread is nicely grilled, turning once.
- remove from bbq, top with salt, pepper, romaine and dressing.
The Cookoptimistic1_2 Guelph, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!