Breaded Pork ChopFrom mommylotte 5 years ago
- 1/2 kilo pork (chopped for frying) shopping list
- 1 Tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 Tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 Tsp crushed dried oregano shopping list
- 1 Tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 Tsp salt shopping list
- breadcrumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs (slightly beaten) shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Chop the pork for frying.
- In a bowl, mix all the spices and seasoning.
- Rub the pork slices with the mixture on both sides.
- In a large bowl, put all the seasoned pork chops.
- Add the remaining seasoning mixtures. Mix well.
- Stack the pork slices on a plate.Cover with saran wrap.
- Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Dip a slice of pork chop in the slightly beaten eggs.
- 10.Shake off any excess egg then coat each side with breadcrumbs.
- 11.Fry the pork chops until brown.
- 12.Place the fried pork chops in a paper towel.
- 13.Serve hot.Goes best with Sweet and Sour sauce.
The Cookmommylotte Aichi Ken, Japan
- Not added to any groups yet!