Healthy Hearty Veggie SoupFrom mads 5 years ago
- 3 cups cooked green lentil beans shopping list
- 3 carrots, diced shopping list
- 1-2 onions, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, diced shopping list
- 5-6 sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 2 T olive oil shopping list
- 1 t salt (measure the following spices to your taste) shopping list
- 1 t curry shopping list
- 1 t herbs of Provence shopping list
- 1 t pepper shopping list
- 1 t basil shopping list
How to make it
- Dice veggies, set aside.
- cook carrots in medium-sized pot by boiling on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- drain carrots and combine them with the cooked, drained lentils in the pot.
- turn heat on low, add diced onions and garlic while stirring simultaneously. Add dried tomatoes.
- Add oil and spices.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes (or as long as the flavors need to mix together). Give the soup another good mix, and serve!
The Cookmads Dearborn, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!