Banana loaves in The Vita Mix MachineFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 6 bananas, very ripe shopping list
- 1/4 lemon, peeled or 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare two 8-inch loaf pans by spraying lightly with cooking spray or rubbing with softened butter.
- Place the bananas, lemon, sugar, eggs, and oil into the Professional Series container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Set aside.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and fold in pecans just until combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the loaf pans.
- Gently tap the filled pans to burst any air bubbles.
- Bake until the bread springs back when pressed and a tester inserted near the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Cool the loaves in the pans for a few minutes, then remove the bread from the pans, transfer to cooling racks, and cool completely before slicing and serving or wrapping.
- They can be held at room temperature for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 6 weeks.
- To quickly chop pecans, place 1 cup of whole toasted pecans into the Professional Series container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 3. Turn machine on and blend until nuts are chopped.
- Note: if one has a powerful blender, trying making the recipe using your machine.!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Breakfast Recipes123 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Banana Bread41 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
A Fruity World45 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
I Love Bananas39 members