Otterpond Turkey TacosFrom otterpond 6 years ago
- 1 3/4 lb lean ground turkey 93/7 shopping list
- 6 serving taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 1 cup mild salsa shopping list
- 1 cup onions, Diced shopping list
- 1 pepper poblano pepper, Raw shopping list
- 8 shell taco shell, corn shopping list
- 1 cup Shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack, Shredded shopping list
- 1 tsp light margarine shopping list
How to make it
- Dice the onion and pepper then saute until softened in 1 teaspoon of light margarine.
- Add the ground turkey and toss well as it cooks to get it to crumble down. Let it could until browned.
- Prepare the taco seasoning mix as shown on package and pour into skillet with turkey mixture.
- Reduce heat and let it simmer off the liquid. About 10 minutes.
- Put the taco shells on a cookie sheet and toast them until lightly browned.
- Place about 4 tbsp of mixture in the bottom of each taco shell, top with lettuce, cheese and salsa.
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating6 people
yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sounds wonderful - never done very much with chicken or turket but looking at the facts, I guess I better learn soon!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
like the lighter version... five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!