Florentine Corn Beef English MuffinsFrom pocketfulofwords 4 years ago
- 2 English muffins well toasted and cut in half shopping list
- 4 tbs light cream cheese shopping list
- 2/3 c thinly sliced corned beef shopping list
- 2 ts olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 ts Worchestshire sauce shopping list
- 2 tbs ketchup (or tomato paste) shopping list
- 8 tbs chicken stock divided (or sub beef or veg stock) shopping list
- 1/2 c onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c celery chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic pressed shopping list
- 1/2 ts Greek spice (mostly sundried tomato and peppers) shopping list
- 1 ts dried cilantro (or sub 1 tbs fresh cilantro) shopping list
- 1/2 c black olives chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c fresh spinach small leaves or chopped shopping list
- 1 tomato sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a cast iron pan add olive oil, Worchestershire sauce, ketchup, Greek spice and 4 tbs chicken stock with pressed garlic, onion and celery.
- Simmer on medium heat until liquid begins to be consumed.
- Toast English muffins.
- Add other 4 tbs chicken stock with corned beef to cast iron pan and stir.
- After one minute add cilantro and spinach.
- While heating through spread light cream cheese on each side of English muffins.
- Put corned beef mixture on English muffin halves with tomato slices on top.
The Cookpocketfulofwords Vanc Is, CA
The Rating1 people
VERY good.. i look over again when it is finished posting.. very good.. High Five Forks:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it