Vegan Mac and CheeseFrom heideth 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups of plain soy milk shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
- 1/3 cup of tamari or soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegesal or in lack of fancy product, just use salt shopping list
- 1/4 of a block of firm (not silken) tofu shopping list
- 1 cup of canola or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs of pasta of your choice preferably macaroni a relatively large baking pan (like a brownie pan) shopping list
- 1 dollop of mustard (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the pasta, drain, place in large baking pan.
- Blend all ingredients (besides the pasta) in a blender. Pour over cooked pasta.
- Bake until top looks slightly brown.
- Eat for days. Keeps well, microwaves well.
- Source: http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=8295.0
The Cookheideth Alpena, Michigan
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!