Super Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom angelgirl94 4 years ago
- 1 cup butter-softened shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 or 2 12oz packages semisweet chocolate chunks shopping list
- 1 cup toasted chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars at medium speed until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate and pecans. Chill dough at least 1 hour.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned around the edges.
- Cool for 10 minutes on cookies sheets then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes up to 4 dozen standard-sized cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating4 people
ill take anything that says super
like superman super chocolate lol kidding lol
love it it really sounds good send it over right away by superman ok !!!!!
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yeah baby! I love the sound of this one :)jett2whit in Union City loved it