Tuna Steak with Dungeness Crab Smoked Salmon and a Yellow Bell Pepper CoulisFrom hopscotch 3 years ago
- 20 oz. Fresh tuna shopping list
- 2 yellow bell peppers shopping list
- 6 Large Slices of smoked salmon shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 4 oz. crab Meat shopping list
- 4 oz. butter shopping list
- 24 Baby cabbage leaves shopping list
- 2 lemons shopping list
- salt, Pepper, paprika and nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the tuna in four equal portions (5 oz. each). They need to be as round as possible.
- Make a hole in the center of each of the portions, and keep cold.
- Sautée the fresh crab meat in a little bit of butter with the salt and pepper, lemon juice, paprika and nutmeg. Let cool down.
- Stuff the inside of the tuna with the crab, and wrap the outside with a smoked salmon strip.
- Put the cream and the yellow bell peppers in a saucepan. Then cook slowly until the peppers are fully cooked and blended adding 2 oz. of butter, salt and pepper. In a hot pan, sear the tuna steak on both sides, and cook to your liking.
- Place six cabbage leaves in the center of each plate, then place the tuna on top. Next, add a julienne of smoked salmon on top. Sauce the plate with the yellow pepper coulis. Voilà!!!
- (Biltmore Cellar Club)
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!