lobster chowderFrom cookwithfeeling 5 years ago
- cooked lobster as much as you want-at least 2 cups shopping list
- 4 potatoes shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 2 tbs.butter shopping list
- 1 tsp.celery salt1/4 tsp.freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cream or half and half shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- water shopping list
How to make it
- cook potatoes in just enough water to cover them
- meanwhile in a pan,melt butter
- add onions and saute until soft
- add celery salt, thyme and pepper and chopped lobster
- cook on low heat for a few mins.
- add to pot with cooked potatoes
- mix sour cream,cream and milk together
- stir gently into lobster
- heat gently,do not boil
- add more butter.
- eat with thick slices of homemade bread with butter!!
The Cookcookwithfeeling Yarmouth, Canada..
- Not added to any groups yet!