Beef Corn and Asparagus Stir-FryFrom mommylotte 5 years ago
- 600 grams beef (cut into strips) shopping list
- 1 onion (sliced thinly) shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic (minced) shopping list
- 2 packs of baby asparagus (cut into 2 inches long) shopping list
- 1 big can of corn kernels (Drain them) shopping list
- 2-3 Tbsp of light soy sauce shopping list
- 4-5 Tbsp of oyster sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbsp of vegetable oil shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- sesame seed oil shopping list
How to make it
- Fry the Beef in a pan over high heat. Stirring to separate thin strips. Cook until the beef change color.
- Add the onion and garlic. Pour in the soy sauce and sprinkle ground black peppers. Stir for 30 sec.
- Add the asparagus and cook for 1 min.
- Add the corn kernels. Stir until the corns are heated through.
- Pour in the oyster sauce. Stir to blend.
- Add more ground black pepper to taste.
- Turn off the heat.
- Drizzle sesame seed oil and give the dish a final stir.
The Cookmommylotte Aichi Ken, Japan
The Rating5 people
I am really not a fan of corn but, this does look tasty. I might try replace the corn with broccoli or green beans.
Thank You!cliff in Nederland loved it
Sounds delicious!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!